- Categories:Home & Garden, Construction, Repair, & Improvement, Mold Remediation
- Other Contact Info:Email: email@example.com
- About:Locally Owned and Operated For 30 YearsWater Restoration - Mold Remediation - Water Extraction - Home ImprovementsWe are proud of our long-standing commitment to customer satisfaction and community involvement.Mold Remediation:Professional Mold Removal should always be done quickly and by a professional mold removal team. Mold is a harmful fungus when left untreated, can cause an array of health problems. Project-One specializes not only in mold removal, but offers many other services to home and business owners in the Staten Island area. Mold only needs four elements to grow and fester: temperature, a food source, spores and of course, moisture.Water Removal:When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, Project-One Professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property. Project-One Professionals have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations and are available around-the-clock. Project-One Professionals concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.Hi-Tech Drying Equipment:Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.Home Improvements:Total Building and Residential Maintenance & Repair:Project-One specializes in all areas of home/business renovations and repairs, including:* Seamless Gutters* Painting* Drywall Repairs* Rental Rehabs* Siding* Carpentry* All Types of Flooring* Popcorn Ceiling Removal* Electrical Work* Plumbing* Stucco* Window Replacement* Exterior Door Replacement* Re-Screening Of Your Lanais Or Pool Enclosures* Roofing* Basement Restoration* Basic Landscaping* Tree Removal* Tree Trimming* Mulching* Lawn Care and/or Maintenance and More You can rest assured that the contractors at Project-One will transform your house into a home, making sure to provide you with exactly what you want.
899 Manor Rd, Staten Island, NY 10314
- Cross Streets: Between Tillman St/Holden Blvd and Norwalk Ave
- Neighborhoods: Sunnyside, Staten Island