Bucks Business Network
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- District Attorney Dan Donovan swore in the executive officers of the Staten Island Bucks Business Networking Club yesterday at the Staten Island Hilton Garden Inn, Bloomfield.
was sworn in as president of the Staten Island Bucks Business Networking Club's executive board Wednesday.
The incoming executive board members are
- Bucks Business Network President and President of Ferry Ads
- Bucks Business Network Treasurer and President of Stop & Stor
- Bucks Business Network Corresponding Secretary and Director of Admissions for Carmel Richmond Healthcare & Rehab
- Bucks Business Network Vice President and Owner of Relax on Cloud 9 Salon & Spa
- Bucks Business Network Recording Secretary and President of Majestic Vending & Services, Inc.
- Bucks Business Network Sergeant at Arms and Total Electrical Distributors, Inc.
Board of Directors
*- Owner of Elite Dental of Staten, P. C.
– Owner of Gerald Peters Goldmine
– Owner of Spare Pair Vision Center
– Owner of the Otterbeck Law Firm
* – Owner of Barios Restaurant & Off Premise Catering
* – Owner of Clove Auto Body Inc.
Villa Marin Buick GMC Isuzu
The new President David Rampulla being handed the official mallet by out going President John Constantino. David was actually the co-founder of the Bucks 20 years ago (but was never President before) There are now 2 other BUCKS BUSINESS NETWORK groups in existence, one in Florida and one in Canada. Under Dave's arm is the special Bucks 20th Anniversary photo book designed by member Flint Gennari of FineArtFotos.com.